Sunday, October 24, 2004

Car PC - way cool!

Alright, so I saw one of the coolest geeky things I have ever seen at J.P.'s Car PC Weblog.

There is something about the concept of having a PC in your car that is interesting to me. I was actually thinking about this concept a few months ago (that it would be nice to be able to have GPS and at least part of my MP3 collection in particular). It would also be cool to let the kids play their computer games on the road. We have been thinking about adding a DVD system to our family van anyway - instead of spending $400 on an entertainment system, why not put that money toward a car PC?

Well, to be completely honest, I thought that some of those stripped down pictures of J.P.'s Jeep made me a little nervous. I think that my wife would kill me if I started taking interior panels off our Odyssey.

No comments: