Sunday, February 13, 2005

I have been in PDA heaven!

So, at the encouragement of others, I decided to make the insane drive down to the UPS distribution center and pick up my PDA on Friday. I am very glad I did!

The Dell X50v is so nice! The VGA screen is absolutely amazing, the wireless connectivity is nice, performance is good, and the battery life isn’t as bad as I feared it would be. I have been very satisfied with my purchase to this point – it was worth every penny I pad for it!

I have spent the weekend getting applications installed that I used before my switch to Palm and getting everything tweaked the way I want it. Starting tomorrow, I’ll literally be putting it to work where I consider the weekend’s effort more play than work.

I will try and write up more of my experiences with the device and post them here.

No comments: