Friday, February 11, 2005

Sometimes I think I'm so pathetic

I was pleasently surprised that my Dell x50v shipment (that went out via 3-5 day UPS Ground) arrived at my house in 2 days! The bad news: I wasn't there to sign for it. The problem is that I live 22 miles (thanks to Google Maps) from the UPS customer center where the package is. The real pathetic thing: I can't wait until Monday to get the package and have decided to drive down to the facility in rush hour traffic after work.

It doesn't make logical sense, I know that, but when was the last time that you were able to make a logical decision about something as emotional as a BRAND NEW HANDHELD???

So later tonight, I should be able to spend some time playing with my new PocketPC - I'm about as giddy as a kid in a candy store. Now if someone would just buy my Palm on eBay!!!

2 comments:

Josh Bancroft said...

I understand completely. Go get it!

Skype me or call me this weekend, and let me know what you think about it!

Esniper said...

Dude, I have done that more than once in rush hour as well.
1st time was 19 LCD monitor
2nd time was my IPAQ :)

I mean really. Most people work during delivery hours.